The free evaluation version allows you to try all available features of the FolderMill – server-side document conversion and printing software.
Latest release – Version 5.1 (October 24, 2023)
- New Action: Crop document
- New Action: Resize document
- New Action: Insert file
- New Action: Upload to HTTP
- New Action: Filter by page color
- Ability to use SSH keys for higher security (for Source: FTP and Upload to FTP Action)
- Ability to schedule start/stop of FolderMill as application
- Convert to Image Action: new options for Fit mode setting: Thumbnail (fit rectangle and fill color), Stretch (do not keep proportions)
- Ability to set logon not only as "LocalSystem" but also as a Windows User Account (available when FolderMill is running in service mode)
- Rarely used or 'under development' features and Actions are now hidden by default; can be changed with Enable extended features setting
- PDF bookmarks are now created using filenames of files being appended when Convert to PDF Action + Append to existing file is used
- And more
Limitations of the Free Version
The free version of FolderMill is a full-featured version of the program, except that it adds a small watermark "Created by free version of FolderMill" to every converted page or image. And a cover page is inserted between every printed document.
Alternatively, you can choose to add a watermark to your printouts (instead of inserting a cover page) or output files. You can do it in the program's General Settings.
If it is essential for you to test the program with no limitations, you can request a trial version. The trial version of FolderMill works exactly like the full-featured commercial version, but it is time-limited by two weeks (14 days). Please get in touch with us if you want to get it.
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit system)
- or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 (or newer)
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or better processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 255 Mb for program files, min 100 Mb for output files (depending on expected charge), 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.5