The free evaluation version allows you to try all available features of the FolderMill – server-side document conversion and printing software.
Latest release – Version 5.0 (May 10, 2023)
- New Multitasking mode – to process many files at a time
- New types of file sources: Email and FTP
- New Action: Upload to FTP
- New Action: Send to Email
- New Action: Convert to XPS
- New Action: Filter by number of pages
- Convert to PDF with OCR: create searchable PDFs
- Task Manager – a convenient way to monitor tasks
- Processing of EML, MSG message files without Microsoft Outlook
- Processing of XLS, XLSX, CSV Excel files without Microsoft Office
- Faster processing of files
- New supported file types: VCF, ICS, EMLX, HEIC
- And more
Limitations of the Free Version
The free version of FolderMill is a full-featured version of the program, except that it adds a small watermark "Created by free version of FolderMill" to every converted page or image. And a cover page is inserted between every printed document.
Alternatively, you can choose to add a watermark to your printouts (instead of inserting a cover page) or output files. You can do it in the program's General Settings.
If it is essential for you to test the program with no limitations, you can request a trial version. The trial version of FolderMill works exactly like the full-featured commercial version, but it is time-limited by two weeks (14 days). Please get in touch with us if you want to get it.
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit system)
- or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 (or newer)
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or better processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 255 Mb for program files, min 100 Mb for output files (depending on expected charge), 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.5