The free evaluation version allows you to try all available features of the FolderMill – server-side document conversion and printing software.
Latest release – Version 4.9 (September 22, 2021)
- Processing of Word DOC, DOCX, RTF, SVG, and MHT files without Microsoft Word or OpenOffice
- New Zoom scaling mode for Print document Action
- New ways to combine emails and attachments
- Ability to save TIFF and JPEG images in grayscale mode
- Ability to change watermark position by Z-axis (Z-Order)
- Italian language localization
- Direct printing of PRN (Microsoft Windows Print File) file types
- Improved Auto Crop feature for Convert to Image Action
- Improved HTML to PDF conversion
- Improved processing of Outlook MSG and EML files
- Improved component for processing AutoCAD DWG and DXF drawings
- The new version of eDrawings Viewer 2021 supported to process SolidWorks drawings
- Filter by filename Action now works faster
- And more →
Limitations of the Free Version
The free version of FolderMill is a full-featured version of the program, except that it adds a small watermark "Created by free version of FolderMill" to every converted page or image. And a cover page is inserted between every printed document.
Alternatively, you can choose to add a watermark to your printouts (instead of inserting a cover page). You can do it in the program's General Settings.
If it is essential for you to test the program with no limitations, you can request a trial version. The trial version of FolderMill works exactly like the full-featured commercial version, but it is time-limited by two weeks (14 days). Please get in touch with us if you want to get it.
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system)
- or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 392 Mb for program files, min 100 Mb for output files (depending on expected charge), 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0